Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Tell The People You Love How Much You Love Them On a Regular Basis

Infinity Of LoveImage by drp via FlickrDon't hold back. Don't keep your feelings of love and gratitude to yourself. We need to celebrate the people we love every single day. We need to say the words "I love you" and "I am so happy that you are in my life."

People need to feel cared for and appreciated, especially the people we love the most in this world, our friends and family members. Life is short. I started a gratitude blog because I think gratitude begets more gratitude, and the expression of gratitude begets...you guessed it...the expression of even more gratitude (always a good thing).

Don't save up your expressions of appreciation for a "rainy day." Don't be "stingy" with your love. Shout it from the rooftops! There is an abundant, never-ending supply of love, so there is no need to hold back.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]