Friday, December 26, 2008

Grateful for Yesterday!

Christmas 1977-My Dad was a body builder, so w...Image by bitchcakesny via FlickrYesterday was Christmas. It went very well. I feel grateful (yet again). My Dad commented that he felt great about the whole day/experience from the first moment he stepped into the house. It was a great day, with only a few mishaps along the way. This is to be expected with young kids, of course.

I cooked, and though I'm not a great cook by any stretch of the imagination, everyone licked their platters clean and said they enjoyed the meal. It's always fun/funny to see how kids react to their gifts. They really loved them... some more than others of course. Every day is a gift. I'm grateful for my health and for the health of everyone I love.

I wish everyone a great holiday season!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]